Birthing of Hope with Fire Blessings

Search Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy Blogs

Sunday, March 11, 2012

I Dreampt of a Dinosaur


On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 3:36 PM, Grandfather Star Callum wrote:
Greetings White Buffalo Calf Woman,
Here is a dream that I can remember vividly from when I was two,
I was at my preschool Waikanae Montessori and it had been invaded by dinosaurs!
I tried to sneak to the plaground, a bigish dinosaur with a orange head and a black body saw me and started chasing me I ran to the playground and scrambled up the ladder somehow the dinosaur followed me and i ran across the bridge and down the slide. Once down the slide I ran behind a board of wood and the dinosaur was still coming so I did'nt have much time Mum (Grandfather Standing By Me) was behind the board hanging washing I said"MUM!! you need to get back in the laundry place" that was behind the board mum said"no i need to finish this washing""but mum"I said"you'll get eaten!!""ok ok I'll come inside don't worry" so me and mum went inside the building. That is all i can remember

Thank you for reading,

Hope to hear from you soon

Blessings Grandfather Star Callum

P.S: I LOVE SNOWMEN!!

--
Teach what is right, that law is the LOVE, then when two hearts are united, we share with intelligence. However if LOVE doesn't lead the way, then we fight to unite LOVE, two broken hearts, then we know that we are walking the truth path, the love to each other, the kind that lasts, over rolling hills in time, over the suns, and into the heart of the blue seas of every one. We are the Prophecy, the Rain upon the Land, so parched, it will need a Rainbow, to serve it home the right way and know where to land (the Rainbow always lands on the pot of gold, abundance, brotherhood)!

Your email address to this group is RainbowClan@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/RainbowClan. Visit www.iamasundance.com to know more. Sanctuary space for children who learn to command the spiritual soul. Blessing the sacred nine directions, with fire and water. Aho, may your spirit flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment