Birthing of Hope with Fire Blessings

Search Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy Blogs

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Dancing Orbs

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 1:35 AM, Grandfather Helen W. <elamorenz@gmail.com> wrote:
 
Blessings to you White Buffalo Calf Woman,
Last night when I got up to the bathroom, my whole vision was taken up with bright orbs hundreds of them and they were filled with rainbow coloured shapes. (straight lines, squares, triangles, and geographical shapes) They were all different and dazzling. I was 'told' they were for healing people. When I got back into bed it was like they were there surrounding me until I accepted them. I then felt like I was in the midst of a transformation, that I had to accept this change before it could happen. I remember feeling a little nervous, but accepting. I then felt warm all around me and then I fell into a dreamless sleep.  
 
I feel different today, I don't know whether my Blessings show this change. I am hoping that you can help me with this and I feel this isn't just about me.

I bow and bless the sacred nine directions and send love to all my Relatives ♥

Aho

Love and Light
Grandfather Helen
White/Star Child
--
Blessed Song I give to you, to know the Sacred Blue. The home that we long to know true, the loving Blue (heart knowing relatives). Where distance is just a call, when you need all that's water fall (tears) and spring will light up inside your heart to find the blue, red illumination's call (finding your spirit)...aho, may your spirit fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment