Birthing of Hope with Fire Blessings

Search Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy Blogs

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Twisting Vines Full of Thorns Spiral Towards

On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 6:02 PM, Grace Vondra <grace.vondra@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Hoops,
The dream thing sounds good . . . . so dreams . . . .
I had this dream last week.  I was on a road and to the right of me was a hill.  I was feeling pretty frustrated/sad/etc in the dream for whatever reason (working stuff out) and started walking down the hillside.  I got about a quarter of the way down when i noticed these huge twisting vines that were full of thorns on the ground, and?  i was almost barefoot (in flipflops) and couldn't go any farther).  I remember the dream because the thorn-vines on the ground were so impressive and spiraled - i wanted to draw/paint them . . . . i couldn't go any further down the hill though. 
Blessing the sacred nine directions

Grace
Golden Child
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

No comments:

Post a Comment