Birthing of Hope with Fire Blessings

Search Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy Blogs

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hillside Slide Into Our Hearts

Vision/Dream 16 January 2012

I was living with my ex husband in a lovely house on a hillside. It was beautiful hill with lots of trees. The house had a BIG corner window for easy viewing of the glorious surroundings.

This one day it had been raining VERY hard, and as my husband and I were looking out at the view through this window, we saw the house two doors along start to disintergrate and slide away down the hill. I said "I hope there is no one inside the house". It was a very unnerving experience and could feel my heart in my mouth.

I decided to go and investigate and see if there was anything I could do to help. I met up with some of the neighbours and together we tried to work out the best strategy. After a few minutes I began to feel unsafe and sure enough there was a BIG bang and I was swimming in sandy mud trying to keep my head above the sand. I knew that I had to keep swimming to survive. After what seemed a long time but was probably only a few minutes I struggled to the to surface to find the whole neighbourhood under mud and sand.

My heart was very upset as I realised that my house was under the mud too and probably my husband too. I looked around to see if I could find anybody else who had survived the slip and found a couple of people who looked in shock. We huddled together for support and most of us were crying and howling and not knowing what to do next, just that we felt such loss.

I heard my name being called and looked up to see my husband walking towards me....What JOY! I was so happy to see him. He had survived!! My heart soared!!

Love and Light
Grandfather Helen
White/Star - Yellow - Rainbow - Grey
Rainbow Warrior of Prophecy

No comments:

Post a Comment